Singapore with Malaysia
Starting : INR 36,180 /-* Per Person
Day wise itinerary :
- Day 1 :- On arrival at Kuala Lumpur Airport you will meet our local reprsentative and will be transferred to Kuala Lumpur Hotel. Check in to the Hotel at standard check in time. Evening enjoy City Tour of Kuala Lumpur. panoramic city tour. See the King’s Palace, National Monument, National Mosque, Jamek Mosque, and Merdeka Square. Admire Malaysia’s most renowned structure, the world famous Petronas Twin Towers and enjoy a photo stop. Overnight stay at Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Day 2 :- Morning after breakfast proceed to Genting Highland En-route visit Batu Caves. . Overnight stay at Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Day 3 :- Morning after breakfast at hoel proceed to Kuala Lumpur Airport for flight to Singapore. On arrival at Singapore Airport you will meet our local reprsentative and will be transferred to Singapore Hotel. Check in to the Hotel at standard check in time. Evening enjoy Night Safari o experience wild animal encounter. We take a Tram ride which takes through 7 geographical zones. Overnight stay at Singapore Hotel
- Day 4 :- Morning after breakfast proceed to The City orientation tour of Singapore includes Suntec City, Fountain of Wealth, City Hall, Orchard Road, Swissotel the Stamford – tallest hotel in Singapore, Parliament House, The Esplanade, Photo stop at Merlion – Symbol of Singapore. Evening. Enjoy the evening in Sentosa Island. You will be picked up from your hotel and from Sentosa at pre-fixed time. Your Sentosa tour includes one way cable car rid. Luge ride, Skyride and Wings of Time, an award winning outdoor night show in the world set against the majestic open sea. Be mesmerized by a multi-sensory presentation of water display, laser show, fire effects and spectacular music as you soar through space and time in a magical adventure Overnight stay at Singapore Hotel
- Day 5 :- Morning after breakfast at hotel proceed to Universal Studio. A blockbuster of a day at Universal Studios Singapore. With the Universal Studios Singapore one-day pass, you will ride the movies with access to the park’s high-tech attractions and shows themed around popular movies and TV programs. Experiences include the Shrek 4-D Adventure, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure, TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Madagascar: A Crate Adventure and Revenge of the Mummy. See your favourite movies come to life and explore the rides and attractions of seven themed zones. Overnight stay at Singapore Hotel
- Day 6 :- Morning after breakfast day is free at leisure or shopping. Overnight stay at Singapore Hotel
- Day 7 :- Morning after breakfast day is free at leisure or shopping. Evening proceed to Singapore Airport for your return flight.
- Package purchased under this offer is non-refundable
- Flight seats are subject to availability under this offer
- Trident Net Holidays reserves the right or withdraw the offer anytime at the sole discretion of management
- The terms & condition of this offer are subject to change without any prior notice.
- GST 5.00% Extra Applicable
- Best Time To Visit : Tourist visit throughout the year, Feb-April: The months between the summers and winters are quite pleasant
- Best Way To Travel : You can do seightseeing on private basis or seat in coach basis
- Main Airport of City : Changi International Airport (SIN)
- Indian Food Availability : Indian Food is easily available
- Visa : Visa Required Before Departure
- Additional Seightseeing : Garden By Bay, River Safari, Singapore Flyer, Jurong Bird Park, Singapore Zoo, Marina Bay Sands Sky Park.
- Time Zone : GMT + 08:00, 2 Hr.30 Mins Ahead of India
- Climate : Singapore generally remains hot and humid all year round, Feb-April: The months between the summers and winters are quite pleasant, November-January: The wettest months are between November and January, when showers can last for long periods of time, while the hottest months are May and June.
- Currency : Local Currency: Singapore Dollar (SGD)