Starting : INR 29,800 /-* Per Person
Day wise itinerary :
- Day 1 :- On arrival at Dubai Airport you will meet our local reprsentative and will be transferred to Dubai Hotel. Check in to the Hotel at standard check in time. Enjoy the Dubai Creek Dhow Cruise with dinner. Enjoy an evening under the moonlight, the Dubai Creek Dhow Cruise is a sure hit amongst travelers to Dubai. The Dubai Creek Dhow Cruise is an evening of Live Entertainment – Tanoura dance show, dining and gliding across the largest man-made Marina in the world. Our beautifully decorated, wooden dhows is as authentic as it is modern. Fully equipped with modern facilities, an open air upper deck and full window views of the Dubai Marina on the lower deck. View important landmarks of what is known as “New Dubai.” The surrounding area is a treat for your eyes and will give you ample photo opportunities. The Dubai Creek Dhow Cruise sails on an artificial canal city, carved along a two mile stretch of Persian Gulf shoreline. En-route view The Dubai Marina Mall and other superb architecture. The Dubai Creek Dhow Cruise sets sail daily in the evening for two hours of cruising, dining and entertainment. Overnight stay at Dubai Hotel
- Day 2 :- Morning after breakfast proceed to Half Day Dubai City Tour – experience the historic sites and vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai. Your excursion begins with a photo stop at Dubai’s most famous landmark, the Burj Al Arab hotel (Photostop). The Burj Khalifa, known as the Burj Dubai before its inauguration, is a megatall skyscraper in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The unique billowing sail design of this world renowned luxury hotel is a must-see for all visitors to Dubai. You’ll proceed to Jumeirah, Dubai’s picturesque palace and residential area that’s also home to the famous Jumeirah Mosque (Photostop). The tour continues to Al Bastakiya, Dubai’s atmospheric old quarter by the creek. Here, you’ll visit Dubai’s famous museum housed in the former Al Fahidi Fort (Photostop). Return to your hotel. Later we enjoy thrilling Desert Safari by four-wheeled drive Land Cruiser through Sand dunes followed by amazing Belly Dance show along with Dinner. Overnight stay at Dubai Hotel
- Day 3 :- Morning after breakfast at hotel proceed to Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour with Ferrari Park – Visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque – A gem of Abu Dhabi and one of the largest mosque in the world. Kindly remember while entering the Mosque ladies are requested to cover their head and wear full sleeves clothes. Also, it is advisory for men not wear shorts or sleeveless t-shirts. Later we visit Ferrari World – explore this largest indoor theme park and feel the excitement of each attraction Like, Speed of magic, Viaggio in Italia, Fiorano GT Challenge, Formula Rossa etc . Return back to hotel. Overnight stay at Dubai Hotel
- Day 4 :- Morning after breakfast day is free at leisure/shopping. Overnight stay at Dubai Hotel
- Day 5 :- Morning after breakfast day is free at leisure/shopping. Evening transfer to Dubai Airport for return flight
- Package purchased under this offer is non-refundable
- Flight seats are subject to availability under this offer
- Trident Net Holidays reserves the right or withdraw the offer anytime at the sole discretion of management
- The terms & condition of this offer are subject to change without any prior notice.
- GST 5.00% Extra Applicable
- Best Time To Visit : From November to March is the season to visit Dubai
- Best Way To Travel : You can do sightseeing on private basis or seat in coach basis
- Main Airport of City : Dubai International Airport (DXB) / Sharjah International Airport (SHJ)
- Indian Food Availability : Indian Food is easily available
- Visa : Visa Required Before Departure
- Additional Seightseeing : Burj Khalifa 124th Floor, Miracle Garden, Butterfly Park, Global Village, Aquaventure, Lost Chambers, Ski Dubai with Mall of Emirates, Dubai Parks.
- Time Zone : GMT +04:00 , DUBAI IS 01 HRS 30 MINUTES BEHIND INDIA.
- Climate : hot and very hot
- Currency : Local Currency: Dirham (AED)